Saturday, March 7, 2009

Science Fair!!

So........ for my science project I put Gobstoppers in different liquids to see which one dissolved it the most after 10 hours. The liquids I used were distilled water, tap water, condensed milk, vinegar, and lemon juice. I put the Gobstoppers in the liquids for 10 hours. After 10 hours I took the Gobstoppers out of the liquids with a spoon. All of the Gobstoppers that were in the
liquids, except for the one that was in condensed milk, dissolved when I picked them up with the spoon!
At my school science fair I won 3rd place...... but at the district science fair I won 1st place for the elementary section!! Now, I have to go to another science fair on March 24th at BYU. It seems like I've been to a lot of science fairs!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go Megan! I cannot wait to go to the next science fair!!

You did a great job! I am so proud of you!!!

Silver Back said...

Way to go Megan...your presentation really was amazing. You did a great job on it. Now we get to go see you at BYU. Nice job!

Grams said...

Wish I could walk by your display at BYU. Good Luck!

Miss you!

Grams