Friday, October 29, 2010

30 random things about me

1. i am in 8th grade.

2.i was born in american fork, utah.

3.i have blue eyes.

4.i have pet rats.

5.i was born at 11:35 a.m.

6.i hate marshmallows.

7.i like to play the piano.

8.i have really thick hair.

9.my favorite class right now is science.

10.i like to sew.

11.i'm going on a pioneer trek next summer.

12.i think chocolate milk is gross.

13.my favorite kind of yougrt is blackberry pomegranate.

14.i have 4 cousins on my dad's side.

15. i have 3 cousins on my mom's side.

16.my favorite fruit is a nectarine.

17.i love the cosby show.

18.my favorite color is purple.

19.my birthday is on may 4th.

20. i am 13 years old.

21.my favorite vegetable is broccoli.

22.my favorite singer is david archuleta.

23.i have a loft bed.

24.i don't really like to wear bracelets.

25.i love flip flops.

26.at the school i go to, you have to wear shirts with collars.

27.my toe nails are painted blue right now.

28.i love hoodies.

29.i am l.d.s.

30.there is a kindergartner that lives next to me who asks me if i can come out and play.

2 comments:

Grams said...

cute. I will try to come up with 30 random things about me, but it maight take a while so don't hold your breath!

Angela said...

...and do you accept your little friend's invitation? I had no clue you disliked marshmallows...and chocolate milk..good to know!